TS EAMCET Required Documents for Certificate Verification 2019: Telangana EAMCET necessary documents for counselling to be submitted at help line center during certificate verification. All the candidates who are interested to attend Engineering counselling should be ready with the following documents and have to carry all the below list of certificates for verification.
Required Documents for Counselling:
Required Documents to be Produced by all the Candidates for Certificate Verification. All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like
- TS EAMCET-2019 Rank Card,
- TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket,
- Aadhar Card
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate,
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo,
- VI to Inter Study Certificates,
- Transfer Certificate (TC),
- Bridge Course certificate in Mathematics conducted by intermediate board (For Bi.P.C Bio-Technology course only).
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education),
- Residence Certificate of either of the parents in T.S. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates,
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2019,
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority and
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
- PH – Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP – Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the permanent address/home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC & Sports
- To produce Original Certificates issued by the competent authorities.
- SSC TC containing Minority status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.