Updated on May 27th, 2018
TS EAMCET Rank Wise Certificate Verification & Web Counselling Dates 2018 are given below for SC, ST, BC, OC, Minority & PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian candidates who qualified in TS Engineering entrance exam. Telangana EAMCET 2018 document verification & online counselling schedule released by TSCHE.
The qualified candidates of TS EAMCET-2018 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre-wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website: https://tseamcet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
Who can Apply?
Candidates who had qualified in TSEAMCET-2018 and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination.
Attention to Not qualified and not appeared TS EAMCET 2018 Minority Candidates
Minority candidates (Muslim / Christian) who have not qualified or not appeared in TSEAMCET -2018 (M.P.C Stream) and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination to consider them for the leftover seats in respective minority colleges, if any, after exhausting all the qualified Minority candidates of TSEAMCET-2018 (M.P.C Stream) in second phase of counselling. However, these candidates are not eligible for Fee Reimbursement Scheme. For procedure to apply to this category please visit the website https://tseamcet.nic.in.
Candidates are informed to collect the details of the Web Counseling Procedure and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: https://tseamcet.nic.in.
Fee to be Paid: (before attending Certificate Verification):
- Processing Fee: Rs.1200/- (OC/BC), Rs.600/-(SC/ST).
- Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking till 04-06-2018 only.
- The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government of TS from time to time.
Certificate Verification Schedule
Note: During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
A. DECENTRALISED WEB COUNSELING SCHEDULE
SCHEDULE FOR ALL LOCATIONS: REPORTING TIME AS INDICATED IN THE ANNEXURE I AND ANNEXURE II
|28th May, 2018||9.00 AM||1||2,500|
|29th May, 2018||9.00 AM||10,001||13,750|
|30th May, 2018||9.00 AM||25,001||28,750|
|31st May, 2018||9.00 AM||40,001||43,500|
|01st June, 2018||9.00 AM||54,001||57,500|
|02nd June, 2018||9.00 AM||68,001||71,500|
|03rd June, 2018||9.00 AM||82,001||85,500|
LAST++Means: Including not qualified/ not appeared in TS EAMCET Minority candidates who have already applied to Convenor based on Intermediate Marks.
Important note: All the dates given here are Tentative and not final. Candidates have to refer official notification. Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre-wise and placed on website: https://tseamcet.nic.in and hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HLC where their ranks are mentioned.
- Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.
- PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Forces Personnel), Anglo-Indian, Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Corps) should attend the Certificate Verification only at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad, as per the dates given in the Schedule. See Annexure-II.
- Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login Id will be sent to the candidates Registered Mobile Number. All the messages / OTPs / Allotment details etc., will be sent to the Registered Mobile Number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of admission process.
B. CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION 2018
(for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian)
ONLY AT Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
|Date||Category||Reporting Time||Ranks Called|
|28th May, 2018||NCC||09:00 AM||1||10,000|
|29th May, 2018||NCC||09:00 AM||40,001||50,000|
|30th May, 2018||CAP||09:00 AM||1||20,000|
|31st May, 2018||CAP||09:00 AM||40,001||65,000|
|PH (V) & PH (H)||10:00 AM||1||LAST|
|PH (O)||10:30 AM||1||30,000|
|01st June, 2018||PH (O)||09:00 AM||30,001||45,000|
|PH (O)||11:30 AM||45,001||70,000|
|PH (O)||01:30 PM||70,001||LAST|
|Anglo Indian||03:00 PM||1||LAST|
|* PH – (V)-Visually Handicapped, (H)-Hearing impaired, (O)-Orthopedically handicapped, NCC- National Cadet Cops; Sports– Sports & Games; CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel. It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates. (for PH,CAP, NCC, Anglo Indian) only at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.|
TS EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2018
- Filling initial Information and Payment of Processing fee: 25th May – 02nd June, 2018
- Certificate Verification Dates: 28th May – 03rd June, 2018
- Web Options Entry dates: 28th May – 05th June, 2018
- Freezing web options: 05th June, 2018
- College Allotment Date: 08th June, 2018
- Reporting and Payment of College Fee: 08th – 12th June, 2018
Priorities of Special Categories (CAP, NCC & PH)