TS EAMCET Rank Predictor 2018: Check Telangana EAMCET Rank Estimator and Rank Calculator for Engineering Medical and Agriculture courses. Candidates who appeared and check answer key can expect their marks now. With obtained marks and Intermediate percentage students can check approximate rank from here.
The TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Predictor tool is a great option for all those who want to get a basic idea of their performance in the test and the TS EAMCET B.Tech 2018 rank. With the help of TS EAMCET Rank Predictor, test takers will be able to get their probable ranks before actual results are announced. On the basis of their estimated ranks, candidates will be able to decide on their future course of action in advance and will not have to wait for the results to do so.
TS-EAMCET College Predictor helps students to get an idea about the chances of admission in the college of their choice based on TS-EAMCET 2018 result. You can predict your college based on your rank using links given below. TS-EAMCET College Predictor 2018, which uses an advanced algorithm and opening & closing ranks of the colleges using last year’s TS-EAMCET counselling data. So what are you waiting for? Just predict your best possible college for pursuing B.Tech, by simply registering at Shiksha and providing your TS-EAMCET main exam result/rank 2018.
Calculation of Marks :
25% of the Eamcet 2014 is calculated by the Intermediate or Class 12 marks and the remaining 75% is the marks that you get in Eamcet 2011 out of 160. Suppose you have got 580/600 (considering only groups) in Inter and 142/160 in Eamcet 2014, then your overall scores are calculated as below
- (580/600)x(25) = 24.166 (In Inter – Known as Intermediate Aggregate)
- (142/160)x(75) = 66.562 (In Eamcet – Known as Eamcet Aggregate)
- Your Overall Aggregate Score will be 24.166 + 66.562 = 90.728 (Score on which ranking is given)
In Engineering, we have three subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry generally for total of 160 marks and it is further divided into 80 marks in Mathematics, 40 each in Physics and Chemistry.
- Check TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Predictor / Rank Estimator from manabadi.co.in
- Check TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Predictor / Rank Estimator from careers360.com
- Check TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Predictor / Rank Estimator from andhracolleges.com
- Check TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Predictor / Rank Estimator from shiksha.com
- Check TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Predictor / Rank Estimator from vidyavision.com
- Check TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Predictor / Rank Estimator from collegedekho.com