TS EAMCET Online Application 2020 starts from 21st Feb and the last date of applications is 30th March without fine. Therefore candidates can register for TS EAMCET entrance exam before last date from official website eamcet.tscha.ac.in. Candidates can register for this entrance test after paying the application fee and proceed filling the application.
TS EAMCET Online Application 2020
TSCHE & JNTU Hyderabad, conducts Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test – 2020 exam from 04th – 11th May, 2020. All the candidates who are planning to join MBA & MCA courses in Telangana have to register through online. Before applying Candidates have to check carefully Eligibility and Notification details available at www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
Registrations and payment process started for Telangana B.Tech, B.Pharm & Medical Courses admission entrance test for the academic year 2020-21. TS EAMCET Applications should be submitted through online mode only. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at TS Online / AP online / Mee Seva / e-Seva Centers in Telangana or Andhra Pradesh and also through payment gateway (Credit card / Debit card/Net Banking).
TS EAMCET Online Application 2020 Fee Details
Engineering (E) or Agriculture & Medical (AM)
For General: Rs: 800/-
For SC/ST Candidates: Rs: 400 /-
For Both (E & AM)
For General: Rs: 1600/-
For SC/ST Candidates: Rs: 800 /-
|TS EAMCET Entrance Stream||Category||Fee (Rs)|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||SC/ST||400|
|Both (Engineering and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM)||SC/ST||800|
TS EAMCET Application Form 2020
TS EAMCET Online Application 2020 form for Engineering (E) and Agriculture and Medical (AM) streams: Candidates with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry / Bio-Tech. / Biology as optional subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit “E” stream online application for Engineering B.E./ B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) / B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) / B.Tech.(FT) / B.Pharm. (MPC) / Pharm-D (MPC) courses.
Candidates with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit “AM” stream online application for B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture / B.Sc.(Forestry)/ B.V.Sc. & AH / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (FT) /B.Pharm. / B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) / Pharm-D (Bi.P.C) courses. For B.Tech. Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C), candidates shall pass / appear for Bridge Course exam in Mathematics conducted by B.I.E, A.P./ T.S. as per G.O. 17, Dt. 2-2-08.
Details Required to fill TS EAMCET Application Form
- Qualifying Examination
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No.
- Qualifying Exam. Year of Appearing / Passing
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- SSC or 10th Class Hall Ticket No
Registration Fee Payment Procedure (Applications last Date 20th April)
| TS Online / AP Online / mee Seva (e-Seva)|
| Debit / Credit card|
Click here to Pay Application Fee using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
Click here to Know your Payment Status.
|Click here to fill your online application after payment is successful. You need to enter Payment Reference ID, Qualifying Hall Ticket number, Mobile Number and Date of Birth.|
Click here to Print your Filled Online Application Form
Check Year Wise TS EAMCET Entrance Dates
- TS EAMCET Notification Dates: 19th Feb, 2020
- Commencement of Application submission: 21st Feb, 2020
- Last date for submissions without late fee: 30th March, 2020
- Edit TS EAMCET Submitted applications: 31st – 03rd April, 2020
- Download of Hall Tickets from website: 20th April – 01st May, 2020
- Exam Dates: 04th – 11th May, 2020
- Notification release date: 02nd March, 2019
- Online Application starting Date: 06th March, 2019
- Last date for online application registrations: 05th April, 2019
- Dates to edit submitted application: 06th – 09th April, 2019
- Hall Tickets download dates: 20th April – 01st May, 2019
- Date of TS EAMCET Exams: 03rd – 09th May, 2019
Date of Commencement of Submission of Online Applications : 03-03-2018.
Last date for Submission of Online Applications
a) Without Late Fee (Only Registration Fee) : 04-04-2018
b) With a Late fee of Rs. 500 +Registration Fee : 11-04-2018
c) With a Late fee of Rs. 2,000 +Registration Fee :18-04-2018
d) With a Late fee of Rs. 5,000 +Registration Fee : 24-0-2018
d) With a Late fee of Rs. 10,000 +Registration Fee : 28-04-2018
Important Links of TS EAMCET 2020
- Download Detailed Notification
- Check Online Application details
- Official website of TS EAMCET: eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Source & Credits to Official Website: eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
Contents of this Page
- 1 TS EAMCET Online Application 2020
- 2 TS EAMCET Online Application 2020 Fee Details
- 3 TS EAMCET Application Form 2020
- 4 Details Required to fill TS EAMCET Application Form
- 5 Registration Fee Payment Procedure (Applications last Date 20th April)
- 6 Check Year Wise TS EAMCET Entrance Dates
- 7 Important Links of TS EAMCET 2020
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Related