Contents of this Page
- 1 Who can apply
- 2 Attention to Not Qualified Not Appeared Minority Candidates
- 3 TS EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2019
- 4 Steps included in Counselling Process
- 5 Step 1: Pay Processing Fee Online
- 6 Step 2: Slot Booking for Certificate Verification
- 7 Step 3: Attend Certificate Verification
- 8 Step 4: Candidates Registration & Web Option Entry Process
- 9 Seat Allotment Orders
- 10 Direct Links of TS EAMCET Counselling
- 11 Share this:
- 12 Related
TS EAMCET 2019 Detailed Counselling Notification: Check Telangana Engineering web counselling and rank wise certificate verification schedule released. All the candidates who qualified in the TS EAMCET 2019 entrance exam can participate in this counselling process. Check payment of processing fee, slot booking, certificate verification and option exercise for web based counseling below.
The eligible and qualified candidates of TSEAMCET-2019 and willing to get admission into B.E /B.Tech / Pharmacy Courses can now proceed with payment of Processing Fee, Slot Booking for Certificate Verification, Certificate Verification and Option Exercise. The whole process will commence as per the schedule given below. For details of procedure to be followed and other relevant information please read instructions to the candidate placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in.
Who can apply
Candidates who had qualified in TSEAMCET-2019 and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination.
Attention to Not Qualified Not Appeared Minority Candidates
Minority candidates (Muslim / Christian) who have not qualified or not appeared in TSEAMCET -2019 (M.P.C Stream) and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination to consider them for the leftover seats in respective minority colleges, if any, after exhausting all the qualified Minority candidates of TSEAMCET-2019 (M.P.C Stream) in final phase of counselling. However, these candidates are not eligible for Fee Reimbursement Scheme. For procedure to apply to this category please visit the website https://tseamcet.nic.in.
TS EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2019
|1||Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification.||24th June – 01st July, 2019|
|2||Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||27th June – 03rd July, 2019|
|3||Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||27th June – 04th July, 2019|
|4||Freezing of options||04th July, 2019|
|5||Provisional Allotment of seats||06th July, 2019|
|6||Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website||06th – 12th July, 2019|
Steps included in Counselling Process
Step 1: Pay Processing Fee Online
- Visit website https://tseamcet.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”
- Register by entering
- Registration Number given on TSEAMCET-2019 Hall Ticket.
- Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
- Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate or its equivalent.
- Processing Fee to be Paid:
Processing Fee: Rs.1200/- (OC/BC), Rs.600/-(SC/ST)
- Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking till 01-07-2019 only.
- Enter TSEAMCET Hall Ticket No and TSEAMCET Registration No ( as printed on TSEAMCET Hall Ticket) and Date of Birth and Image Value and Click on Pay Fee Online.
- The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
- In the event of transaction failure amount will be credited back into your account after two working days.
- Transaction charges applicable are given below.
- Contact nearest Help Line Centre for any other clarifications.
- The Basic Information Form is displayed. Fill in the details regarding, Mobile No and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable. Change of mobile number is not permitted.
- Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 1200/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Step 2: Slot Booking for Certificate Verification
- All categories (OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY) candidates, Book your Slot (Selection of Help Line Center, Date & Time) to attend certificate verification at your nearest or convenient Help Line Center (HLC) mentioned in Annexure-I within the scheduled dates and attend for the Certificate Verification accordingly. Without payment of Processing Fee and Slot Booking, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification. The candidate shall be permitted to attend for Certificate Verification only at the Help Line Center (HLC) booked as per the schedule.
- Special category candidates i.e., (NCC) National Cadet Corps / (PHC) Physically Challenged / (CAP) Children of Armed Forces Personnel / Anglo-Indian need to book Slot duly selecting the Help Line Center of GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, MASAB TANK, HYDERABAD to attend for certificate verification as mentioned in Annexure – I, other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
Step 3: Attend Certificate Verification
During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification in person. Check required certificates for counselling.
Tution Fee to be Paid
- The Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota college wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of option entry.
- The Fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
Step 4: Candidates Registration & Web Option Entry Process
- Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login Id will be sent to the candidates registered Mobile Number. All the messages / OTPs / Allotment details etc., will be sent to the Registered Mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of admission process.
- Download the list of colleges / branches / districts from the website https://tseamcet.nic.in
- Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
- Consult Parents / Friends and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
- The candidates can exercise options from Home / Internet Centre / Help Line Center (HLC).
- If the candidate is exercising options from Internet Centre, make sure that proper logout is done after saving the options to avoid manipulation of the password by the Internet Centre person.
- Generate the Password by clicking on Candidates Registration link in the website.
- Do not share the password with others.
- After successful password generation, Login with the details under the link Candidates Login and enter OTP as received in registered Mobile Number.
- Refer the Manual Option Entry Form prepared by you and enter the options in the website.
- Candidates are advised to exercise options carefully in the order of priority. The order of priority of options is the important criteria in securing the seat.
- Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid disappointment of not getting a seat.
- Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled dates.
- Take a printout of final options saved for reference.
Seat Allotment Orders
- The provisional allotment of seats will be made on 06-07-2019 and will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in.
- For downloading the candidate’s provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, TSEAMCET Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tseamcet.nic.in .
- Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking ) with in the prescribed time and self report through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
- The candidates with zero Tuition Fee mentioned on provisional allotment order shall perform the self reporting with in the prescribed time through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
- Candidates / Parents are advised to make tuition fee payment from their own Bank Accounts. In case of refunds, if any, the amount will be remitted back through online in to the same Bank Account from which the payment was made.
- If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he / she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
- Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
- The candidate at the time of self reporting shall give an undertaking through online that he / she will relinquish the admission through Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST), if any.
- After first phase, if the candidate cancels admission through Online after payment of Tuition Fee and exercise options in subsequent phases if any, Tuition Fee paid earlier shall be considered for subsequent allotment of seat and forfeiture of amount will be applicable as mentioned below.
If the candidate cancels his / her admission will forfeit the Tuition Fee paid as mentioned below.
- After first phase, after payment of Tuition Fee, if the candidate cancels the provisionally allotted seat through online on or before
the cut off date notified for cancellation in first phase as mentioned in allotment order, full Tuition Fee paid will be refunded.
- 100% after final phase in respect of University colleges.
- 50% after final phase and before cut off date notified for Cancellation as mentioned in allotment order and 100% there
after in respect of Private Unaided colleges.
- There will be two phases of counselling.