Contents of this Page
Updated on July 12th, 2018
TS EAMCET College Seat Allotment Order Download 2018 for admission into B.Tech (Engineering) courses. Students who selected colleges in the 1st phase counseling and allotted colleges can pay processing fee and download allotment order by logging into their account using Login ID, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth.
Candidates who are not allotted in any college or who are not satisfied with the allotted college can option for Improvement Round or can attend 2nd phase counselling. Telangana EAMCET web counseling results released on 08th July, 2018. All the candidate can download allotment letters from official website www.tseamcet.nic.in.
Updates on 12th July, 2018
- 2nd phase college allotments released. Candidates can now download allotment order from https://tseamcet.nic.in by entering Login Id, Password, Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth. For more details click here.
Update on 13th June, 2018
- Payment of Tuition Fee is extended up to 14-06-2018. Download Allotment Order by Signing-In through ‘Candidates Login’.
Update on 08th June, 2018
- Allotments released. Candidates can now download their college allotment letter using their login details.
Update on 06th June, 2018
All the candidates were intimated about their college allotments through SMS to their registered mobile number.
The students belonging to SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC/ Disabled/ Minority categories will be considered for Reimbursement of Tuition Fee (RTF) which is subject to verification and eligibility criteria prescribed by Government of Telangana from time to time. In the event of the candidate found not eligible for fee reimbursement, the candidate shall have to pay the total fee.
Allotment now made under sports category is subject to final approval by Sports Authority of Telangana for genuineness of certificate and priority. In the event of Sports Certificate found false the provisional allotment stands cancelled and the candidate is liable for criminal prosecution.
Steps for TS EAMCET College Seat Allotment Order Download 2018
- Candidates have to visit http://tseamcet.nic.in (Open In Internet Explorer Only)
- Click on Candidate Login link available in the Menu of the website.
- Enter your Login ID, Password, Hall Ticket Number, Date of birth and other required details.
- Click on submit / login button.
- Your Allotment Order & Fee challan download links will be displayed on the screen.
- Download your TS EAMCET 2018 Allotment Order and Fee Challan.
- Check carefully all the details available in Allotment Letter.
Instructions to Candidates based on Allotments in 2018:
- Download the allotment order. Pay Fee through online payment (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
- Payment through online (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card). On allotment order click on Pay Fee Button you will be directed to Payment Gateway. Make the payment accordingly duly entering the details as per the payment mode selected. Take the print out after payment on which Online Order ID Number will appear.
- Self Reporting System: Logon to https://tseamcet.nic.in website – Click on Self Reporting System –Details of the Candidates along with Order ID will appear – Verify Order ID Number – Click on Submit button – Joining Report will appear – Take the printout, on which Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Name, Father Name, Allotted College, Branch and Admission Number are available. This activity is mandatory so as to confirm your admission.
- Make the Payment on or before 12/06/2018. In case of failure to pay the amount on or before 12/06/2018 and not reporting through Self Reporting System, this provisional allotment order automatically stands cancelled and candidate has no claim on the provisional allotment now made.
- Self Reporting System for candidates where Tuition Fee to be paid now by the candidate is zero: Candidates have to logon to https://tseamcet.nic.in website – Click on Self Reporting system – Joining Report will appear- Take the printout, on which Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Name, Father Name, Allotted College, Branch and Admission Number are available. This activity is mandatory so as to confirm your admission. Do the self reporting on or before 12/06/2018. In case of not reporting through self reporting system on or before 12/06/2018, this provisional allotment order automatically stands cancelled and candidate has no claim on the provisional allotment now made.
- The candidate has to report at the allotted college after 2nd phase of counselling.
- Candidates can verify status of self reporting/payment details in students login duly clicking on View Joining/Fee Payment Transaction Report.
- After payment of Tuition Fee, if the candidate cancels the provisionally allotted seat through online on or before commencement of second phase of counselling full Tuition Fee paid will be refunded.
- You are eligible to participate in next round of counselling for change of college or branch, if desired.
- The candidate at the time of self reporting shall give an undertaking through online that he /she will relinquish the admission through Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST), if any.
TS EAMCET 2018 2nd Phase counselling dates will be announced soon. Candidates who wish to change their college or course can participate in 2nd web counseling.
Check here total number of filled, vacancy & available seats after the 1st Phase allotments in 2017.