Updated on July 14th, 2018
TS EAMCET Bio-Tech, B.Pharmacy & Pharm-D Counselling Notification 2018 is now available for Bi.P.C candidates of Telangana. Candidates who qualified in BiPC stream of EAMCET entrance exam can attend certificate verification according to the schedule given below. Details provided below are based on previous year counselling notification. For 2018 updates please keep visiting this page or official website www.tseamcetb.nic.in
The Qualified candidates of TS EAMCET-2018 (Bi.P.C Stream) desirous of seeking admission into Bio-Technology, B. Pharmacy and Pharm D Courses are informed to attend certificate verification in any one the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) mentioned in the Annexure-I and as per the schedule given under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website: https://tseamcetb.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
Candidates are informed to collect the details of the Web Counseling Procedure and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: https://tseamcetb.nic.in. Candidates can check required documents from here.
TS EAMCET (BiPC Stream) Counselling Schedule 2018
|Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee||16th – 18th July, 2018|
|Certificate Verification||17th – 19th July, 2018|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||17th – 20th July, 2018|
|Freezing of Options||20th July, 2018|
|Provisional Allotment of seats||23rd July, 2018|
|Payment of Tuition Fee and self-reporting by the candidates through website||23rd – 25th July, 2018|
Processing Fee to be Paid:
- Processing Fee: Rs.1200/- (OC/BC), Rs.600/-(SC/ST).(Before attending Certificate Verification)
- Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry.
- The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time
DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
|SCHEDULE FOR ALL LOCATIONS: REPORTING TIME AS INDICATED IN THE ANNEXURE I AND ANNEXURE II
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
|Date||Reporting Time||Ranks Called|
|17thJuly, 2018||9:00 AM||1||4,000|
|18th July, 2018||9:00 AM||17,001||22,000|
|19th July, 2018||9:00 AM||37,001||42,000|
LAST ++ Means: Minority Candidates including Not Qualified/Not Appeared in TSEAMCET – 2018 (Bi.P.C Stream) who have already applied to Convenor based on Intermediate or its equivalent marks.
Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise and placed in the website: https://tseamcetb.nic.in and hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HLC where their ranks are mentioned.
- Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the Ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly
- PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo- Indian, Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Corps) should attend for Certificate Verification only at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad, as per the dates given in the Schedule.
- Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login Id will be sent to the candidates Registered Mobile Number. All the messages / OTPs / Allotment details etc., will be sent to the Registered Mobile Number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of admission process.
| CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
(for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian)
ONLY AT SANKETIKA VIDYA BHAVAN, MASAB TANK, HYDERABAD.
|Date||Category||Reporting Time||Ranks Called|
|17th July, 2018||PH(V) & PH(H)||9:00 AM||1||Last|
|PH (O)||11:00 AM||1||Last|
|18th July, 2018||Anglo – Indian||09:00 AM||1||Last|
- It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates. (for PH,CAP, NCC, Anglo Indian) only at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
For more other details candidates are informed to download and check official notification of TS EAMCET (Bi.P.C) stream from official website www.tseamcetb.nic.in.