TS EAMCET Bi.P.C Stream 2nd Phase Counselling 2017 Dates: Telangana Bio-Technology, B.Pharmacy and Pharm-D admission Phase-2 certificate verification and web option entry notification and schedule is now available below. Candidates who are not satisfied with first phase allotment and who did not attended 1st phase counselling can now check and participate in this second (final) shift counseling.
The Qualified Candidates of TSEAMCET-2017 (Bi.P.C STREAM) desirous of seeking admission into Bio-Technology, B. Pharmacy and Pharm D courses who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centres mentioned in the Annexure I. The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counseling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for B. Pharmacy, Bio-Technology and Pharm D courses offered Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
Schedule for Certificate Verification and Exercising Web Options for all Locations.
Reporting Time: 09:00 AM
|Schedule for Certificate Verification those who have not verified Earlier||Schedule for Option Entry for All|
|Date||Ranks Called||Date||Ranks Called|
|17th Aug, 2017||1||Last++||17th & 18th Aug, 2017||1||Last++|
LAST ++ Means: Minority Candidates including Not Qualified/Not Appeared in TSEAMCET–2017 (Bi.P.C) who have already applied to Convenor based on Intermediate or its equivalent marks.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their Phase-I allotment.
- And any other eligible candidates.
- Options given in the phase-1 will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise options afresh
- Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise options once again.
- Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options exercise a fresh, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment which was vacated.
- The special category candidates (Sports / NCC / CAP / PH / Anglo Indian) who did not get their certificate verified earlier should get their certificates verified now at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad Only.
- Check list of document required for certificate verification
Fee to be Paid:
- Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST) at the Time of Certificate Verification.
- Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise willbe made available on the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in well before thecommencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates issubject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.