Contents of this Page
TS EAMCET 3rd / Final Phase College Allotment Order 2018: Telangana EAMCET (MPC) stream last phase college allotments released for candidates who appeared third phase counselling. Candidates can now download allotment order using candidates login id, password, hall ticket number and date of birth.
The students belonging to SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC/ Disabled/ Minority categories will be considered for Reimbursement of Tuition Fee (RTF) which is subject to verification and eligibility criteria prescribed by Government of Telangana from time to time. In the event of the candidate found not eligible for fee reimbursement, the candidate shall have to pay the total fee.
Steps for TS EAMCET 2nd Phase Allotments 2018 Download
- Candidates have to visit http://tseamcet.nic.in (Open In Internet Explorer Only)
- Click on Candidate Login link available in the Menu of the website.
- Enter your Login ID, Password, Hall Ticket Number, Date of birth and other required details.
- Click on submit / login button.
- Your Allotment Order & Fee challan download links will be displayed on the screen.
- Download your TS EAMCET 2018 Allotment Order and Fee Challan.
- Check carefully all the details available in Allotment Letter.
Important Dates of TS EAMCET 2nd Phase Counselling
- College Allotment Date: 25th July, 2018
- Self Reporting and Payment of College Fee: 27th July, 2018
- Report in college with originals: 27th July, 2018
- class word commenced from: 16th July, 2018
Instructions to Candidates:
- Download the allotment order. Pay Fee through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking), if any.
- Payment through online (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card) : On allotment order click on Pay Fee Button you will be directed to Payment Gateway. Make the payment accordingly duly entering the details as per the payment mode selected. Take the print out after payment on which Online Order ID Number will appear.
- Self Reporting System: Logon to https://tseamcet.nic.in website – Click on Self Reporting System –Details of the Candidates along with Order ID will appear – Verify Order ID Number – Click on Submit button – Joining Report will appear – Take the printout, on which Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Name, Father Name, Allotted College, Branch and Admission Number are available. This activity is mandatory so as to confirm your admission.
- Make the Payment on or before 27/07/2018. In case of failure to pay the amount on or before 27/07/2018 and not reporting through Self Reporting System and not reporting at allotted college this provisional allotment order automatically stands cancelled and candidate has no claim on the provisional allotment now made.
- Self Reporting System for candidates where Tuition Fee to be paid now by the candidate is zero: Candidates have to logon to https://tseamcet.nic.in website – Click on Self Reporting system – Joining Report will appear- Take the printout, on which Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Name, Father Name, Allotted College, Branch and Admission Number are available. This activity is mandatory so as to confirm your admission. Do the self reporting on or before 27/07/2018. In case of not reporting through self reporting system and not reporting at allotted college this provisional allotment order automatically stands cancelled and candidate has no claim on the provisional allotment now made.
- The candidate has to report at the allotted college on or before 27/07/2018 and hand over Original certificates at the allotted college.
- Candidates can verify status of self reporting/payment details in students login duly clicking on View Joining/Fee Payment Transaction Report.
- Last date for Cancellation of allotted seat through online is 27/07/2018.
- The candidate at the time of self reporting shall give an undertaking through online that he /she will relinquish the admission through Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST), if any.
Note: Candidates are informed to verify the transaction limit and validity of Credit / Debit Card before proceeding for payment. Candidates are informed to pay Tuition Fee from their own account or parents account. In case of refund, if any, will be remitted to the same account.