Updated on July 13th, 2018
TS EAMCET 2nd Phase Allotments 2018 Download: Telangana Engineering (MPC) stream 2nd counselling college allotments available from 12th July, 2018. TS EAMCET 2018 final phase web counselling results released by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. All the candidates who participated in 2nd counseling & selected colleges can download their college seat allotment from below by entering their login details.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad has declared the TS EAMCET 2018 College Seat Allotments for 2nd phase / final counselling of Telangana Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET). Allotments orders will be available to download now.
Steps for TS EAMCET 2nd Phase Allotments 2018 Download
- Candidates have to visit http://tseamcet.nic.in (Open In Internet Explorer Only)
- Click on Candidate Login link available in the Menu of the website.
- Enter your Login ID, Password, Hall Ticket Number, Date of birth and other required details.
- Click on submit / login button.
- Your Allotment Order & Fee challan download links will be displayed on the screen.
- Download your TS EAMCET 2018 Allotment Order and Fee Challan.
- Check carefully all the details available in Allotment Letter.
Important Dates of TS EAMCET 2nd Phase Counselling
- College Allotment Date: 12th July, 2018
- Self Reporting and Payment of College Fee: 14th July, 2018
- Report in college with originals: 15th July, 2018
- Commence of class work: 16th July, 2018
Instructions to Candidates:
- Download the allotment order. Pay Fee through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
- Payment through online (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card): On allotment order click on Pay Fee Button you will be directed to Payment Gateway. Make the payment accordingly duly entering the details as per the payment mode selected. Take the print out after payment on which Online Order ID Number will appear.
- Self Reporting System: Logon to https://tseamcet.nic.in website – Click on Self Reporting System –Details of the Candidates along with Order ID will appear – Verify Order ID Number – Click on Submit button – Joining Report will appear – Take the printout, on which Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Name, Father Name, Allotted College, Branch and Admission Number are available. This activity is mandatory so as to confirm your admission.
- Make the Payment on or before 15/07/2018. In case of failure to pay the amount on or before 15/07/2018 and not reporting through Self Reporting System and not reporting at allotted college this provisional allotment order automatically stands cancelled and candidate has no claim on the provisional allotment now made.
- Self Reporting System for candidates where Tuition Fee to be paid now by the candidate is zero: Candidates have to logon to https://tseamcet.nic.in website – Click on Self Reporting system – Joining Report will appear- Take the printout, on which Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Name, Father Name, Allotted College, Branch and Admission Number are available. This activity is mandatory so as to confirm your admission. Do the self reporting on or before 15/07/2018. In case of not reporting through self reporting system and not reporting at allotted college this provisional allotment order automatically stands cancelled and candidate has no claim on the provisional allotment now made.
- The candidate has to report at the allotted college on or before 16/07/2018 and hand over one set of Xerox copies of the certificates. Original certificates shall be handed over after final phase of counselling at the finally allotted college.
- Candidates can verify status of self reporting/payment details in students login duly clicking on View Joining/Fee Payment Transaction Report.
- After payment of Tuition Fee, if the candidate cancels the provisionally allotted seat through online on or before commencement of final phase the candidate will forfeit 25% of Tuition Fee in respect of University Colleges and 10% in respect of Private Un Aided Colleges.
- You are eligible to participate in next round of counselling for change of college or branch, if desired.
- The candidate at the time of self reporting shall give an undertaking through online that he /she will relinquish the admission through Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST), if any.